INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF ISTITUT CULTURAL LADIN WEBSITE USERS, PURSUANT TO ART. 13 EU REGULATION 2016/679
Dear user, this document is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Reg. (EU) 2016/679 (G.D.P.R.) and is inspired by Recommendation no. 2/2001 concerning the minimum requirements for the collection of personal data on-line in the European Union, adopted on May 17, 2001 by the Group established by art. 29 of directive no. 95/46/EC.
It aims to indicate how to manage the Organisation's official website concerning the processing of the personal data of identified or identifiable visitors, who consult it and interact with it.
In particular, the information concerns the following:
- Data Controller
- Data Protection Officer
- Purpose for Processing
- Legal basis for processing
- Types of data processed
- Data processing location
- Data communication to third parties
- Voluntary submission of data
- Processing methods and data retention period
- Rights of the data subject and methods for the exercise of rights
The information must be read carefully before submitting any type of personal information by filling in the electronic forms on the site.
The information only concerns this site and not the other websites that may be consulted by the user through a special link.
- The Data Controller is ISTITUT CULTURAL LADIN with its registered office in Strada de la Pieif, 7 - Sèn Jan di Fassa 38039 (TN) Tel. +39.0462 764267 Fax +39 0462 764909 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
- The data protection officer is QSA Srl - Engineering Consulting Training, based in 38037 Predazzo, Via Marconi 37 (TN) e-mail: email@example.com pec: firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
- Users data are collected and used to permit browsing on the Site, improve the browsing experience and also to respond to any requests or communications from Users.
- NEWSLETTERS AND CULTURAL PROMOTION ACTIVITIES: upon user consent and until the revocation of the same, to carry out communication activities, dissemination and promotion of the cultural activities carried out (such as, but not limited to: sending information newsletter, advertising material).
- The personal data indicated on this page are processed by the organisation in the performance of its tasks of public interest or otherwise related to the exercise of their public powers, and more specifically to promote cultural activities carried out and conducted by the organisation in the scope of the linguistic valorisation of the minority it is entrusted to protect, as well as on the basis of the consent given by the User for one or more specific purposes.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
- Browsing data: During their normal operation, computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire some personal data, the transmission of which is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected with the intention of associating it with identified users. However, by its nature, it could allow users to be identified through processing and association with data held by third parties. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the website, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, failed, etc.) and other parameters about the operating system and the computer environment. This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and is kept for the time strictly necessary. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes to the detriment of the website. In any case, the data collected through the website will not be communicated, for any reason, unless it is a legitimate request by the judicial authority and/or only in cases provided by law or regulation.
- Data voluntarily provided by the user: The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the organisation's addresses, as well as the completion and submission of the forms on its sites, entail the acquisition of the sender's contact data, necessary to reply, as well as all the personal data included in communications.
DATA PROCESSING LOCATION
- The processes connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned headquarters of the organisation and are only handled by technical personnel authorised to perform processing, or by any persons authorised to perform occasional maintenance operations.
DATA COMMUNICATION TO THIRD PARTIES
- Without prejudice to any processing carried out by third parties appointed by the Ladin Cultural Institute for site management, duly appointed as external processors pursuant to art. 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, no data collected from the user browsing the site is communicated to third parties or disseminated.
VOLUNTARY PROVIDING OF DATA
- Apart from that specified for navigation data, with the use or consultation of this site, users explicitly approve this information and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described, including any communication to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service. The provision of data and thus the consent to the collection and processing of such data is optional. The User may deny consent and at any time can revoke consent already provided (contacting the administrator). However, denying consent may render it impossible to provide certain services and the browsing experience on the website may be compromised.
PROCESSING METHODS AND CONSERVATION PERIOD
- Personal data are processed using automated tools with the use of security measures to ensure the confidentiality of personal data and to prevent illegal or incorrect use, as well as undue access by unauthorised parties. For maximum transparency and in general, we inform you that the data received will be used exclusively for the provision of the service requested and only for the time necessary for the provision of the service and the achievement of the purposes for which they were collected.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
- The user may exercise, in respect of the Data Controller and at any time, the rights provided by the Regulations, using the appropriate forms at the bottom or the contacts specified above. According to current legislation, you may:
- request access to your personal data (Article 15);
- if you consider them to be inaccurate or incomplete, request rectification or integration, respectively (Article 16);
- if the regulatory requirements are met, oppose the processing of your data (Article 21), request cancellation (Article 17), or exercise the right of limitation (Article 18).
- Data subjects may contact the Data Protection Officer for all matters concerning the processing of their personal data and in order to exercise their rights, set out in Articles. 15 and following of Reg. EU 2016/679.
RIGHT TO LODGE A CLAIM
Data subjects who believe that the processing of personal data referring to them through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a claim with the Guarantor, as provided for by art. 77 of the Regulation, or to take appropriate legal measures (Article 79 of the Regulation).