TEACHING ACTIVITIES THAT ENHANCE THE VALUE OF THE LADIN CULTURAL HERITAGE
The Ladin de Fascia Museum’s Educational Services are directed at local and non-local schools and tourists, with itineraries of discovery, educational workshops and cultural excursions allowing you to discover the multiple cultural aspects of the Ladin area: from archaeology to historical buildings, from artistic objects to instruments of material culture and from customs to folk rituals. The itineraries are presented as an exploration of the territory, an objective inherent to the ideation of the Museum itself, and are thus organized through the various exhibition halls, the Multimedia room, which acts as a flexible space equipped with modern computer technologies, and the local Branches.
The spread and acquisition of deeper knowledge linked to a minority community strongly characterized in a linguistic and cultural sense has a double purpose: on the one hand to make the Ladin people more aware of their own identity and sensitive to its enhancement and, on the other hand, to allow visitors to share and appreciate this wealth.
THE EDUCATIONAL SERVICES MAKE THE FOLLOWING AVAILABLE:
- an educational window, open to the public and specifically to teachers, dedicated to the exchange of information, proposals and suggestions;
- the “Luigi Heilmann” Multimedia Room, which can be used for research and group work, is equipped with computer workstations and a privileged SCRIN System workstation a technological window that allows you to view films, photographs and documents linked to Ladin culture.
THE FOLLOWING ACTIVITIES ARE OFFERED:
- educational itineraries, educational workshops and excursions in the territory, in Ladin or Italian language, differentiated according to different age groups and different degrees of familiarity and knowledge of the Ladin culture;
- itineraries and guided tours for tourists, also in foreign languages, organised to bring schoolchildren or groups closer to the Ladin ethnicity, true “cultural tourism”, focused on an approach and education in favour of a multi-ethnic and multicultural society;
- the fulfilment of partnership projects, through close collaboration between the museum and school institutions, designed especially for the class curriculum;
- refresher courses and training for teachers and other training agencies, and opportunities for specialized in-depth study in precise cultural sectors.